To be the number one provider of quality Home care and Live in care services supporting individuals to independence in their own homes, through delivering a quality service second to none.
In order to achieve this aim we have set the following objectives.
• To ensure all our care workers are fully vetted and references covering the past two years of work history.
• To greatly respect the individuality of our Service Users
• To respond positively to feedback from our Service Users, their families and Carers, other health and social care professionals and our own staff.
• To continuously monitor the service on offer with the aim of providing a more cost effective service.
• To protect our Service Users and Staff from hazards and abuse
• To build and retain a stable, committed and highly trained workforce.
The care support we provide at prycis care services ranges from simple practical services like home care, live in care through to very complex care services like Respite,hospital help, re-ablement care and nursing support. Throughout all our services whether home care, personal care or nursing care, our provided trusted and qualified care staff work to the aim of enabling our clients to maintain more independent lives with their family and social lives
Affordable quality care services
With our offices and quality care teams located in London, Berkshire, Kent,Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire means we are in position to provide trusted, experienced and qualified carers for all Home care needs.
Through our dedicated care practices, the main aim is to help our elderly clients maintain independence in their homes at an affordable rate.
If you believe you or your beloved one could benefit from our affordable care services then please contact us
We provide care organisations with qualified, experienced, high quality carers,healthcare assistants,nurses and support workers at affordable rates, often at very short notice. We aim to save all clients both time and money.
We react quickly to your requests and provide you with reliable and experienced carers meeting your requirements.
To book our Care workers/Health Care assistants/Nurses/support workers/Family support workers/Sports Coaches/Cleaners/Nannies please contact us
UK surveys show that a high percentage of elderly people prefer staying in their homes than going into care homes.
Our Live in care services are tailored to enable these clients to continue living independent lives 24/7 in the comfort of their homes and within known surrounding and social life.
We match our clients with qualified, trusted and experienced carers that have gone through a full vetting process including DBS checks